What is the Best Cryptocurrency?

• administrators

Anyone have a view on what is the best cryptocurrency around today?

Bitcoin has so many problems relating to scalability and power struggles, so that's probably out.

Ripple was 60% premined and is controlled by a centralised company (Ripple Labs) so that's probably out too.

Ethereum has smart contracts and Dapps and will be changing to a fully scalable proof-of-stake system soon enough. For that reason, I'd have to go with Ethereum, personally.

• Supremo

@joes I agree. I think Ethereum is the best out there among the major ones because of the reasons you mentioned but also because it is basically "the new Bitcoin" in terms of how big it has become, but then again, I am not very educated on all the differences between the top coins.

Looks like your connection to CryptCoinTrader Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

"Don’t get left behind in the crypto boom - it's only just beginning!"

Why Join?

Learn

Learn about promising cryptocurrencies and crypto projects. Stay up-to-date with the latest in crypto news.

Earn

Earn crypto rewards by making forum contributions. Gain access to members-only airdrops and token giveaways.

Connect

Connect with us and meet like-minded crypto fans. Get help, ideas and support from the community.