QCrypto - Tool for measuring potential of crypto coins

• Legend

Hey guys.

I would like to share with you a tool that my friend and I created. The tool measures potential of crypto coins, based on "Master Coins" (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin). It calculates the coins price potential at present time and how fast the coin is reaching that potential.

Along with price potential there are other useful features in the tool that we created for indications, values, price movements, graphs and historical data. We also plan to implement investment list where you can track your investments or simulate it and see coins performance over time.

We have launched a Kickstarter campaign to help with the development and we would appreciate if you would contribute in any way: Share, tweet, support or tell your friends.

You can find more here:
    Kickstarter Campaign

• administrators

Very interesting, @Roginich. Welcome to the forum also.

How are you calculating the "price potential", I wonder?

• Legend

The prices are compared to the top coins (Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin).

Since they dictate the prices mostly, many coins follow their price movement trends. Based on that we created an algorithm that measures this potential. To compliment the price potential, there is also Price Potential Acceleration which calculates how quickly is the coin reaching that price potential.

We found out that price potential alone is not good enough of an indicator, that is why we introduced Price Potential Accelleration.

• administrators

Makes total sense.

Hope your kickstarter gets the funds you need!

• Have you done any case studies on how accurate the predictions are? Does it support all the crypto coins? What about tokens?

• Legend

@CaliCrypto

It supports more than 1500 coins as of now since its is connected to the live API. Whenever a new coin comes, tool will update it.

The tool does not predict, it measures potential and it is accurate, since the potential is calculated compared to the top coins (BTC, ETH, LTC)

To compliment Price potential, there is also Price Potential Acceleration which indicates how fast the coin is reaching that potential

Looks like your connection to CryptCoinTrader Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

"Don’t get left behind in the crypto boom - it's only just beginning!"

Why Join?

Learn

Learn about promising cryptocurrencies and crypto projects. Stay up-to-date with the latest in crypto news.

Earn

Earn crypto rewards by making forum contributions. Gain access to members-only airdrops and token giveaways.

Connect

Connect with us and meet like-minded crypto fans. Get help, ideas and support from the community.