preCharge digital wallet and debit card + exchange!

• Commando

Multi Million and Billion Dollar companies will use who they TRUST = TRUE!

preCharge (Ping) is a 15yr old Merchant fraud protection company gone Blockchain! They are already a Global leader in user authentication.
    Already trusted by Hundreds of Big Corporations.
    (IBM just announced their funding and backing of the preCharge Blockchain)
    At&t, Akamai, Neustar are on board as well!

preCharge is rolling out Gamechanging tech to Consumers and Small-Mid size businesses for FREE!

Small-Mid size businesses will receive a Free upgraded (PoS) credit/debit/crypto checkout devices. All crypto transactions are Free all other transactions at cost!

For consumers:
    preCharge (Ping) has a Free SECURE web wallet that allows for instant transfers from bank to wallet from wallet to bank or peer2peer NO FEES! Send Fiat, BTC & Alts by email Instantly almost anywhere in the world!
    Consumers also will receive a Digital debit card App on Cell, as well as a hard (RFID) chipped debit ๐Ÿ’›GOLD, ๐Ÿ’™PLATINUM or ๐Ÿ–คBLACK card also FREE!
    Here's the kicker.....
    ALREADY ACCEPTED AT MILLIONS OF MERCHANTS that use contactless payment (RFID) chip readers. The ones that don't we will upgrade!

In addition their utility token which is already listed on exchanges, will also be spendable on Coinbase Marketplace!

preCharge is also Launching their own exchange Aug 16, 2018 Any amount of money or coins deposited will receive a 100% match if done before Aug.15, 2018! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

You can email Fiat money or cryptocurrencies
    BTC or Alts Instantly and for FREE to almost anywhere in the world!
    NO FEES (Banks pay preCharge to protect the BIN# of wallet holders) = NO consumer FEES!

• Military grade security!
      3 FACTOR IDENTIFICATION
      (so good in fact several Exchanges have already signed up to integrate preCharges proprietary tech into their Logins)๐Ÿ˜‰

My name is Justin Martinez aka CryptoBreakthrough
    I am real and not a ๐Ÿค– I can't be found on FB, Twitter, LinkedIn,
    ( MY EMAIL is JM.Breakthrough@gmail.com )

@preCharge is real, its CEO is Alex Corral. Follow on FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit as well! If you ever have any questions he will always give you honest answers. He also likes calling out Fraudsters!๐Ÿ‘

Disclosure: I own crypto and fiat.
    I too have many wallets.๐Ÿ‘› Offline cold storage and escrow accounts. Each serves a purpose.

preCharge allows me to spend my profits easily! FREE Transfers in and out & peer to peer almost anywhere in the world! ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ’ณ
    Need Fiat/Cash NO problem useable at ATMs!

Sign up for your Free preCharge wallet and I will send you $500usd = 50,000 PCPi for (new wallet Activations)
    (email me upon sign up.) ๐Ÿ˜‰
    A better way to pay!......preCharge Digital Wallet & Debit card. $500 USD = 50000 PCPi new wallet activation Bonus! http://bit.ly/2Jpfs7x

Just email me or DM me and let me know what email to send the $$ to!

Looks like your connection to CryptCoinTrader Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

"Donโ€™t get left behind in the crypto boom - it's only just beginning!"

Why Join?

Learn

Learn about promising cryptocurrencies and crypto projects. Stay up-to-date with the latest in crypto news.

Earn

Earn crypto rewards by making forum contributions. Gain access to members-only airdrops and token giveaways.

Connect

Connect with us and meet like-minded crypto fans. Get help, ideas and support from the community.