Edge Secure Wallet @Edgesecure

• Commando

If you haven't already checked it out you should!
    Free Android and Apple download!

Built-in @ShapeShift_io integration, open source, multi-asset support -including all ERC20 tokens, and...

Edge wallet is live! 🎉🎈🎊

#Bitcoin #BitcoinCash #LTC #ETH #DASH #segwit #cryptocurrencies
    https://t.co/ZjTGkamvPS

• Supremo

@cryptobreakthru thanks for this information, i hope it will be a good wallet.

• Commando

@citycrypto @Edgsecure is a Great Wallet! It's actually one of the Highest regarded in the enitire Cryptospace. @Haydentiff is a spokesperson for the wallet. Being as knowledgeable as she is, she wouldn't use anything but the most secure and Best. So I hope you enjoy!

• Contributors

I think this is going to be a very useful app as it is a multi-asset currency app.

• Commando

• administrators

@cryptobreakthru
    Thanks for the post! I do have a few thoughts of my own though:

"Through the use of advanced client-side Blockchain encryption, the Edge Security platform eliminates large-scale data breaches, helping securely propel users into the emerging networks of the future."

This basically just means that its not a web-based wallet like coinbase or coinpot ...

Also I do still have 2 concerns regarding the security of any mobile wallet:

1. Mobile operating systems are regarded by many in the security industry to be 'soft targets' - (I used to be a security consultant). That means that if your phone gets hacked, your keys and crypto will be at risk.
    2. A mugger now has your crypto to steal on your phone instead of just your cash. I would be wary of storing a large amount of crypto on a mobile wallet (and carrying it around with me).

For small amounts, it may be a good solution though.

Perhaps there needs to some crypto-service to block suspicious payments which appear to be under duress.. Perhaps you can login with a different password to hide your real money..

• Commando

@joes

https://edgesecure.co/

YOUR ASSETS YOUR KEYS

Client-side encryption means all of your data is encrypted on your device before any of your information touches our servers. No server-side hacks, no malware = safe assets. That also means that  Edge as a company does not have access to, nor have any knowledge of your account information. Only you and you alone has access and control of your assets—the way it should be.

Private by Default

Edge has a zero-knowledge security architecture meaning we don’t need nor do we want any of your private information. No email, no phone number, no ID or any other personal information is needed to create an account with Edge. Respecting your privacy is a core value in everything we engineer.

• Commando

@joes

"By only storing info that is encrypted using keys stored only on customer devices, corporations remove the incentive for hackers to target their systems in the hope of obtaining customer data." @EdgeSecure

https://t.co/HGYkx2UWoC

• administrators

@cryptobreakthru said in Edge Secure Wallet @Edgesecure:

@joes

https://edgesecure.co/

YOUR ASSETS YOUR KEYS

Client-side encryption means all of your data is encrypted on your device before any of your information touches our servers. No server-side hacks, no malware = safe assets. That also means that  Edge as a company does not have access to, nor have any knowledge of your account information. Only you and you alone has access and control of your assets—the way it should be.

Private by Default

Edge has a zero-knowledge security architecture meaning we don’t need nor do we want any of your private information. No email, no phone number, no ID or any other personal information is needed to create an account with Edge. Respecting your privacy is a core value in everything we engineer.

I dont believe this is any different from most client side wallets like Exodus or Jaxx. It sounds like they are trying to baffle people with security speak when in reality they havent invented anything new at all.

Looks like your connection to CryptCoinTrader Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

"Don’t get left behind in the crypto boom - it's only just beginning!"

Why Join?

Learn

Learn about promising cryptocurrencies and crypto projects. Stay up-to-date with the latest in crypto news.

Earn

Earn crypto rewards by making forum contributions. Gain access to members-only airdrops and token giveaways.

Connect

Connect with us and meet like-minded crypto fans. Get help, ideas and support from the community.