Looking For Individual Coin Forum Owners

• administrators

Do you have an interest in a particular coin (or coins) and would like to keep the CryptCoinTrader community up-to-date with relevant news and information about that coin?

If so, we are looking for people to take ownership of individual coins/tokens in the Individual Coin Forums section. It can be any coin or token you like as long as it's not anything rubbish like Ripple (joking).

How Much Time Is Involved?

That's up to you. All you need to do is post occasional news or interesting information about your beloved coin. This can be multiple times a day or only once a week - up to you!

Compensation available in Satoshis, Eth or Forum Gold.
    Reply to this post or message me in a private chat window, if you are interested.

• Supremo

@joes said in Looking For Individual Coin Forum Owners:

Do you have an interest in a particular coin (or coins) and would like to keep the CryptCoinTrader community up-to-date with relevant news and information about that coin?

If so, we are looking for people to take ownership of individual coins/tokens in the Individual Coin Forums section. It can be any coin or token you like as long as it's not anything rubbish like Ripple (joking).

How Much Time Is Involved?

That's up to you. All you need to do is post occasional news or interesting information about your beloved coin. This can be multiple times a day or only once a week - up to you!

Compensation available in Satoshis, Eth or Forum Gold.
    Reply to this post or message me in a private chat window, if you are interested.

I think i prefer the "forum Gold",though not yet in the market but i like get to information on the process of it eventual lunch even on this cryptcoin traders forum. Thank you

• administrators

@citycrypto Good question. The plan for Forum Gold is to liberally distribute coins to forum members through airdrops and contribution rewards (ongoing).

Once that's up and running, Ill start to think about an ICO with a separate website and whitepaper.

After that, I'll be aiming to get listed on one of the exchanges. At that point, Forum Gold will be worth real money!

• Supremo

@joes said in Looking For Individual Coin Forum Owners:

@citycrypto Good question. The plan for Forum Gold is to liberally distribute coins to forum members through airdrops and contribution rewards (ongoing).

Once that's up and running, Ill start to think about an ICO with a separate website and whitepaper.

After that, I'll be aiming to get listed on one of the exchanges. At that point, Forum Gold will be worth real money!

I have started getting the information on "forum Gold" and hope to get more. Thanks

Looks like your connection to CryptCoinTrader Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

"Don’t get left behind in the crypto boom - it's only just beginning!"

Why Join?

Learn

Learn about promising cryptocurrencies and crypto projects. Stay up-to-date with the latest in crypto news.

Earn

Earn crypto rewards by making forum contributions. Gain access to members-only airdrops and token giveaways.

Connect

Connect with us and meet like-minded crypto fans. Get help, ideas and support from the community.